TSG Solutions Inc is a veteran owned small business dedicated to providing outstanding services and solutions to enhance customer security, preparedness and operations. Our capabilities include Visualization/Digital Mapping Solutions, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Risk Management/Physical Security Consulting and Cyber Security Services.
TSG Solutions is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally. We are hiring for the following position at Joint Base Andrews, MD, McGhee Tysons, TN or other Air National Guard site location to be determined:
The GeoBase Systems Administrator will work closely with the Database Administrator and Data Manager to support all necessary engineering efforts in the integration and testing of systems to meet evolving geospatial capabilities requirements for the ANG GeoBase Program. Primary duties will include system administration and eMASS system ISSM responsibilities. Duties will also include support to ensure all hardware and software is integrated and functioning to the highest standards.
- 4+ years of experience in a professional work environment, including 4+ years of experience in Geospatial Administration and as a Systems Administrator with enterprise–level systems, performing administration, system, and software configuration using Microsoft SQL enterprise manager application service control to manage and configure application server components and monitor system performance on a Windows operating system and enterprise-level system deployments and sustainment, including customer support.
- Provides administration support, troubleshooting server and desktop problems.
- Establishes and monitor optimal systems performance by performing continuous operations and maintenance.
- Experience with Air Force certification and accreditation e.g, DIACAP, RMF, ITIPS is desired.
- Solves complex integration and technical problems in a dynamic environment to support optimal system performance, system availability, risk mitigation, and client support across the enterprise system.
- Provides enterprise architecture support, system development life cycle support, data center solutions, systems policy, and security guidance for the ANG GIO and support the development of guidance for the ANG GIO, based on in-depth experience on topics, including systems administration, systems design and implementation, and vulnerability management of systems, including servers and desktops.
- Assists with project management for multiple complex technical initiatives and coordinate and interact with the ANG GIO and other departments.
- Develops documentation and support technical training to end-users and internal support staff.
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related technical field
- Security+, or higher IA certification or able to obtain
- 4+ years of experience with monitoring system security and documenting findings
- Experience in working with technologies in a technical setting, including COTS and GOTS products integration
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database, Microsoft SQL application servers
- Experience with authoring standard operating procedures and technical manuals for information systems
- Knowledge of industry standard Information Assurance policies and practices
- Experience with eMASS and Risk Management Framework is highly desired
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain
- Active DoD 8570 Certification desired
Qualified applicants, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
TSG Solutions offers competitive salary and a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company sponsored 401(k), paid government holidays, and paid time off.
TSG Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.