GIS Regional Administrator
TSG Solutions Inc is a veteran owned small business dedicated to providing outstanding services and solutions to enhance customer security, preparedness and operations. Our capabilities include Visualization/Digital Mapping Solutions, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Risk Management/Physical Security Consulting and Cyber Security Services.
TSG Solutions is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally. We are hiring for the following position in the Northeast Region or other Air National Guard site location to be determined.
The GIS Regional Administrators provides regional support for the ANG GeoBase program. Five regional Administrators are located across the United States and provide GIS and GIS related support to all ANG installations located within their assigned region.
- Implements GeoBase Program standards and monitor multiple geospatial data development contracts including technical review contract deliverables.
- Assists in maintenance and development of multiple site data sets and cartographic products.
- Provides data review on new and existing GIS datasets.
- Provide customer support for variety of ESRI products and functions in a remote setting.
- Creates educational materials for ESRI GIS technologies.
- Provides GIS training and recommend changes, additions or deletions to the training curriculum and supporting materials.
- Assists in the development of training schedule and coordinate the delivery of training classes.
- Provides classroom instruction, hands-on learning opportunities, demonstrations and meetings.
- Establish client relations for the promotion of ANG/USAF GIS programs and requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Eight years’ experience in GIS, planning, analysis, database development, design and data management experience.
- Ability to provide comprehensive GIS training in classroom and hands-on environments.
- Ability to communicate with senior staff both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
Qualified applicants, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirement to email@example.com.
TSG Solutions offers competitive salary and a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company sponsored 401(k), paid government holidays, and paid time off.
TSG Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.