Information Security is a common and growing concern worldwide. TSG Solutions has certified Cyber Security Engineers to help our customers defend against malicious hackers, advanced persistent threats (APT), viruses, reducing the threat exposure, and other cyber security threats, and to help ensure privacy and regulatory compliance.
We not only help our clients with the protection of their information systems and their contents, we also address their complete strategic risk management. We have experience performing risk assessments, discovering vulnerabilities, designing continuous monitoring capabilities and developing risk management and treatment plans to mitigate those risks.
In the areas of Cyber Security and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) our experience includes:
- DODIIS/RMF/NIST/PIT Processes
- Certification Test & Evaluation (CT&E) and Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E)
- Risk Assessment and Mitigations including Return on Investment (ROI) development
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Execute and evaluate Information Systems tools for Compliancy with DoD requirements and guidance
- Integrate and Test Cryptographic Systems and Solutions
- Validate Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery(BC/DR) and Continuity of Operation Plans/Procedures (COOP)
- Develop Lockdown mechanisms and scripts
- Multiple U.S. Navy Validation Agents and Corporate Certification Agent (C00003)